- Carlisle Construction Materials
- Full Time
- Location: Carlisle, PA
About the company
Carlisle Construction Materials is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their team in Carlisle, PA.
The Maintenance Reliability Engineer has a focus for Reliability Centered Maintenance and is responsible for leading machine reliability improvements for assigned areas within the plant to meet increase machine uptime and longevity. The Maintenance Reliability Engineer will serve as a key technical resource between plant maintenance, engineering, and operations.
When you join CCM, you’ll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we’ve got something pretty special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off – Hard work should be rewarded. You’ll receive paid vacation and a generous amount of paid holidays.
Healthcare – We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund – Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We’ll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training – We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement – Ready to get the degree? We’ll pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams – You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee – Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
Carlisle Construction Materials LLC (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products and related technologies for the commercial and residential construction markets.
Carlisle Construction Materials is one of the most respected companies in the building materials industry. After being around for more than 100 years, our customers know us for our superior products, remarkable service, and groundbreaking innovations.
Carlisle Construction Materials’ core values are safety, bias for action and results, continuous improvement, teamwork and communication, customer focus, empowerment, and mutual trust respect, and integrity. These core values are the center of all business decisions, and make CCM the successful company that it is. Our culture at CCM is one that values collaboration and team success over individual credit. By encouraging ideas to come from anyone and everyone, our teams foster an environment that lends itself to innovation and growth.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies to include, but not limited to, vibration analysis, lubrication, circuit evaluation, pressure differentials, corrosion monitoring, thermography, etc. Use industry 4.0 technology/AI to monitor and predict potential failure.
- Analyze work order (WO), breakdown, and Wonderware data to pareto areas of focus for root cause analysis (RCA) improvement strategies.
- Work closely with maintenance and production to improve standard work that impacts our equipment and quality.
- Work with the Maintenance Planner to create standard work procedures to ensure preventative maintenance (PM) and WOs are executed accurately. Standardize PM instructions to maximize the impact of the PM and efficiency of the technician.
- PM Optimization and auditing of maintenance processes.
- Identify improvement opportunities with new tools/techniques to improve maintenance and operations results. Identify obsolete equipment/components within the plant and work to find modern equivalent replacements.
- Work with the Maintenance Scheduler prioritizing WOs in the backlog.
- Support project engineering with project prioritization for the plant and use data to build project justification.
- Support COS improvement initiatives.
- Support Safety Initiatives - Manage the LOTO program for maintenance technicians, writing new procedures when needed and performing audits to ensure compliance.
- Ensure Company and Departmental policies are being followed by the maintenance team.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and/or Industrial Engineering
- 3-5 years of industrial manufacturing and maintenance experience