MaintenanceWorld.com exists because of your article submissions
Because of this, we appreciate any submissions related to the maintenance field.
- We prefer the articles to be in Microsoft Word format or Google Doc format.
- If you have graphics or images, please send and attach them as files separate from the word document.
- While we may post articles on our site, all articles remain the sole property of their original authors, and we will always strive to give the owners correct and visible recognition for their contribution.
Additional required information for your submission
To help us in this, please provide MaintenanceWorld.com with the following information as possible when submitting an article:
- author’s name and e-mail address
- a featured image to go along with you your article (1280 x 720 px minimum)
- author’s photo
- author’s background
- the location and date where the article was first published (magazine, newsletter, e-zine, etc.)
- any references
Where to submit your article
To submit an article, please send all of the information above an email to [email protected], with the subject line “Article Submission.”
Thank you for your contribution!