Maintenance Technician I
- Charlie's Produce
- Full Time
- Location: Seattle, WA
About the company
Charlie’s Produce is seeking a new Maintenance Technician I to perform a variety of semi-skilled work, specifically maintenance (working under a limited supervisor). This is an entry-level position – room to grow!
Charlie’s Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, and we are growing. The secret to our success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth. Charlie’s was founded in quality, and we are proud that it is still our focus.With a team of dedicated people who are passionate about food, supply chain, and their community we are looking for like minded individuals to help further our goal to enhance our communities through quality produce.
- Troubleshoot minor maintenance problems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot problems in the refrigeration units in the warehouse coolers including cleaning.
- Perform preventative building maintenance duties.
- Perform minor building repairs.
- Track supplies, equipment and materials as needed to perform daily tasks efficiently.
- 1+ years of previous building maintenance and facilities experience
- Ability to work OT as requested by management to complete special projects
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently
- Ability to work in a refrigerated warehouse up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to work in the outdoor elements as the job needs arise
- Basic experience with Carpentry, Electrical, or Plumbing
- (Preferred) 1+ years of working knowledge of refrigeration repair/maintenance