Lead Maintenance Engineer
- Full-time employee
- Location: Massena, NY
About the company
Alcoa (Aluminum Company of America) is the leading producer of aluminum. The Massena facility in New York is home to the longest continuously operating smelter in the world.
Responsibilities:The Lead Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for a team of 7 engineers in the Maintenance Department and provide leadership, coordination, and supervision to the team. The team is responsible for developing strategies and the continuous improvement of all equipment in every aspect of business at Massena including anode production, smelting aluminum, and casting aluminum into soil form.They will need to implement TPM, equipment wellness events, ensure all engineers are aware of Alcoa's standards, perform RCA, etc.
- 4 year engineering degree
- 5 years of industrial manufacturing experience
- working knowledge of casting process
- ability to communicate with different departments (operations and maintenance partnership)
- 8 years of increasing responsibility in industrial manufacturing environment
- self-motivated problem solver