Industrial Video Solutions (IVS) supplies high-speed digital video technologies to packaging, manufacturing and paper industries around the world. These systems combine the latest in GigE technology, digital video developments, efficient lighting and an intuitive, feature-rich user interface. The goal: keep that product moving!
Quick-Eye Quick-Eye digital video systems help manufacturing and packaging line operators improve production efficiency. Quick-Eye captures high-speed video and replays product and equipment issues in slow motion. It is portable and can be moved to problem areas with little setup time. Operators can eliminate bottlenecks and address the root causes of problems faster.
Quick-Eye offers high frame rates, high resolution, multihour video buffer, image analysis, etc. According to IVS, this affordable and simple-to-use technology provides an immediate return on investment (ROI).
WebScanPRO WebScanPRO provides advanced monitoring and sheet break analysis for the paper industry and other web process manufacturers, such as non-woven fabrics and plastic sheet. Fast, precise and digitally simple, it, too, offers fast return on investment by continuously recording events that cause machine problems, poor quality and sheet breaks with some of the industry’s most advanced technology, including:
- 100% noise-free digital video;
- 90 or 200 frames per second at 659×493 resolution, assuring 100% monitoring on the fastest paper machine;
- Up to 1/100,000 sec shutter speed;
- Video synchronized to 1-frame and sheet break events saved without operator’s assistance. WebScanPRO offers exhaustive image analysis, including:
- Grayscale of each frame is displayed with buffered and event video;
- Real-time regions of interest (ROI) alert operators to changes in video. ROI can be defined for any camera;
- Digital live video broadcast over the mill network accessible on any computer;
- WebScanPRO is always on. It never misses a frame; simultaneous video capture, live video, viewing video in the buffer, viewing sheet breaks, ROI image analysis and grayscale analysis;
- Paper-machine proven lights and camera enclosures.