- Boise Cascade Company
- Full Time
- Location: Chapman, AL
About the company
Boise Cascade Company is hiring a Reliability Coordinator for their Chapman, AL location.
According to their website, “being part of the Boise Cascade team is more than just a job, it’s a commitment to helping our customers and our company be successful. All of our employees must embrace our core values of integrity, safety, respect, and excellence.
We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace environment as a way of living our core value of respect where we cultivate a climate of mutual respect, camaraderie, and teamwork. We welcome diverse backgrounds, views, and skills because we believe it results in stronger teams, inspired solutions, and greater agility as an organization.”
Responsibilities:Must meet all requirements of Millwright III or Electrician III plus the following:
- Develops action plans to improve equipment performance and reliability
- Develop a reliability process for all new equipment installation
- Plans and schedules maintenance work assignments
- Develops new hire training schedules for millwrights
- Schedule new and refresher training for current personnel
- Implements work standards as created by the Planners and Maintenance Superintendent
- Develop best work practice tools list
- Create “runtime” PMs, new PMs, and revise current PMs
- Develop lubrication standards and practices
- Construct a plan to identify predictive maintenance measures (i.e., length of service, associated costs)
- Assists in mechanical troubleshooting, Coastal Machine Center Improvements (CMCI), and root cause analysis.
- Work with Department Superintendents to create Basic Care program for operators (simple lubrication, proper maintenance of heat exchangers and bearings).
- Assist with annual budgeting process to enhance reliability
- Follows company policies, procedures and safety rules