Cross-Shift Production Supervisor
- Madison-Kipp Corporation
- Full Time
- Location: Madison, WI
About the company
Madison-Kipp Corporation is seeking a Cross-Shift Production Supervisor for their Madison, WI location. The Cross-Shift Production Supervisor is responsible for directing safe production operations during the cross-shift from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm. They will be supervising and managing production operations, including planning, scheduling, and managing company resources. They should relentlessly drive accuracy and continuous improvement in quality and production.
From their website: Established in 1898, Madison-Kipp Corporation (‘MKC”) is a producer of lightweight, high-pressure aluminum die castings, precision machined components, and system subassemblies for customers in the transportation, industrial, lawn and garden, and recreational product markets.
MKC’s lean production systems are highly automated with robotic technology and integrated operations. We manage the supply chain from raw metal blending to final product assembly, providing our customers with a single source, integrated solution that minimizes supply chain complexity and risk.
- Prefer knowledge of die casting or plastic injection molding.
- Drive safe behaviors and maintain a safe working environment.
- Support cost objective targets set by the Plant Manager.
- Support Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Develop the skills and abilities of the workforce.
- Uphold company policies in the workplace.
- Work closely with all support departments to achieve company targets and meet shipment requirements.
- Ensure accurate reporting of company information into company systems.
- Support company-determined directions and become a change agent.
- High school diploma / GED required—preferably a two-year technical associate degree and three to four years of manufacturing supervisory experience or technical field.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with good verbal, written, and computer skills.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.