- Mativ: Specialty Materials Manufacturing
- Full-time employee
- Location: Dallas, Texas
About the company
Mativ is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. They produce a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions, with manufacturing facilities on four continents.
Responsibilities:The Planner/Scheduler is responsible for creating, updating, and distributing long-term capacity plans and short-term detailed schedules that increase production, respect constraints, optimize changeovers, etc. They will plan production orders to fill customer order and forecast demand and stock while maintaining data integrity within Epicor ERP system.
- Associates degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field
- prior experience in planning production schedules
- good communication skills
- ability to speak English and Spanish
- experience with Epicor ERP Software