Apprentice Advance Electrical/Instrument
- Full-time employee
- Location: Plymouth, North Carolina
About the company
Domtar is a sustainable paper, pulp, and packaging company with 20 manufacturing facilities located in North America.
Responsibilities:This role requires a skilled worker with comprehensive knowledge of electrical and instrumentation equipment, processes, and techniques. The individual fulfilling this role will be responsible for assisting and learning electrical troubleshooting and repair of equipment as well as facility electrical applications, programming PLCs, troubleshooting hydraulic equipment, and fine tuning the timing of various machine centers.
- 2 year technical degree in Electrical or Instrumentation field
- 1+ years of related experience or 2+ years related Industrial or Military Experience
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred